- The Eaton 5S UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
- The 5S not only provides a supply with battery backup to keep equipment operating during power cuts, but also provides effective protection against damaging surges.
- The 5S protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges coming through Ethernet, internet or telephone lines.
- The 5S’s periodic automatic battery testing ensures early detection if a battery needs to be replaced.
- The easy-to-replace battery helps to extend the UPS service life.
- The 5S can be installed vertically over or under a desk, or horizontally under a screen. Its compact, slimline form factor even allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
- The 5S features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/ Mac OS/Linux). The 5S is also compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
- All models come bundled with a USB cable and two IEC-IEC load cables.