EATON Power Xpert 9395P
Double conversion UPS
10% MORE POWER
- 96.3% double conversion efficiency, delivers 10% more power than the previous 9395 UPS.
- Complete isolation of output power from all input power anomalies, to deliver 100% conditioned, perfect sine-wave output – even during severe power disturbance.
- High efficiency even when UPS load levels are low, optimised by Variable Module Management System (VMMS).
- Energy Saver System (ESS) improves efficiency levels to 99% by suspending power modules when double conversion is not required. Switches to double conversion mode in less than 2 milliseconds in event of pre-set input limits being exceeded. Filtering against fast low-energy transients provided by ESS.
- Producing 18% less heat helps reduce the need for cooling. Designed for continuous operation at ambient temperatures up to 40°C without de-rating. Can also deliver safe power in higher temperatures without shutting down.
- HotSync® patented load-sharing technology enables parallel operating of static converters without communication or loadshare signals. Eliminating the communication link eliminates risk of single point of failure.
- One static switch per UPS enables the full bypass capacity to be achieved from day one. Power modules can be added as loads increase.
- Wide power factor range meets rapidly changing load power factor without de-rating.
- Intelligent battery charging through Advanced Battery Management prevents unnecessary charging and significantly retards battery wear rate.
SCALABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY
- Number of power modules per UPS can be specified.
- Layout can be chosen to suit installation: back-to-back, L-shaped etc. Front-accessible design minimises installation costs and saves valuable data centre space.
- Preferred bypass topology can be specified. Additional modules can be added as power load increases.
- Centralised multi-module paralleled 9395P systems are supported by the Eaton System Bypass Module (SBM). Available in ratings from 2000 A to 5000 A as standard, the SBM includes a continuous-duty centralised static switch, backfeed protection device and centralised bypass systems.
- Service disconnect in each power module allows easy maintenance while the UPS is supporting the load in double conversion mode.
- More than 90% of materials used can be recycled, decreasing end-of-life impact.