EASILY MANAGEABLE UPS
Affordable and reliable protection for small business servers
- The new LCD interface provides clear status of the UPS key parameters such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm and sensitivity.
- The 5SC offers USB and serial connectivity. USB port is HID compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Eaton Intelligent Power Protector ® (IPP) software delivered as standard, can be used as point to point power management (USB/Serial) or Network based using IPP as a proxy.
RELIABLE POWER PROTECTION
- Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5SC provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
- Buck and Boost operation corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation, without the use of batteries, and ensures consistent input voltage to the loads protected.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- Small size for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines etc.) and up to eight outlets for better flexibility!
- Adjustable input waveform sensitivity to adapt the UPS to specific environment (like Genset).
- Easy battery replacement from front panel to extend UPS life.