700 / 1000 / 1500 / 2200 / 3000 VA
Double conversion (on-line)
- Topology: double conversion on-line UPS with automatic by-pass and power factor correction
- Powershare: the Eaton EX output sockets are individually controlled to provide load-shedding to maximise the backup time and provide remote reboot and sequential start-up as standard
- Continuous power supply: Hot swappable batteries. The HotSwap MBP (Maintenance By-Pass) module allows the UPS to be replaced without interrupting the power supply
- Long backup times: 1 to 4 EXB battery units can be added to the Eaton EX. The Eaton EX 3000XL has a built-in super charger for extra long backup times.
MINIMUM TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Easy operation: the LCD gives you access to a wide range of measurements and set-up menus.
- Remote supervision: the Eaton software suite offers a wide range of communication option including: SNMP and HTML, ModBus/JBus and relay outputs
Eaton EX has unmatched Flexibility.
- Format: EX 700 to 1500 are available in tower format or RT2U convertible rack/tower format (compatible with short-depth rack). EX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks)
- Connections: with FlexPDU and HotSwap MBP, the RT2U and RT3U models can be connected by sockets or terminal blocks. They can be installed as required, on the side or on top of the unit.
- Compatible with high power factor loads: Eaton EX is rated for 0.9 power factor (700 VA/630 W, 1000 VA/900 W, 1500 VA/1350 W, 2200 VA/1980 W and 3000 VA/2700 W)
- Communication: the EX includes both serial and USB ports, plus remote On/Off connector and an extra slot for optional communication cards. The UPS comes with a complete. Eaton software suite.